How We Can Help You



  • Single Parent Adoptions
  • Third Party and Relative Adoptions
  • Grandparent Adoptions
  • Stepparent Adoptions
  • Adult Adoptions

Child Support

  • Establishing Child Support Orders (Paternity)
  • Changing Child Support Orders (Modification)
  • Enforcing Child Support Orders (Contempt)
  • Interstate Child Support Cases


  • Divorce
  • Grandparents and Others Seeking Custody
  • Modification of Court Orders Seeking Custody

Original Suit Affecting Parent-Child Relationship

  • Parentage (Paternity) Establishing the Parent-Child Relationship
  • Separated Parents
  • Grandparents, Siblings and Others

Enforcement of Court Orders

  • Enforcing Child Support Orders
  • Enforcing Possession and Access (Visitation) Orders
  • Enforcing Property Division Orders
  • Interstate Enforcement Cases
  • Enforcement of Alimony and Maintenance Payments

Modification Cases (Changing Court Orders)

  • Increasing or Decreasing Child Support Payments
  • Changing Possession and Access (Visitation) Orders
  • Changing Conservatorship (Custody) Orders
  • Changing Conservatorship (Rights and Duties) Orders
  • Changing Conservatorship When People Relocate
  • Relocation Cases (When Parents or Non-Parent Conservators Move)

Name Changes

  • Adult Name Change
  • Changing a Child's Name

Marital Agreements

  • Premarital (Prenuptial) Agreements
  • Agreements in Contemplation of Marriage
  • Marital Agreements (Agreements Made After Marriage)
  • Non-marital Cohabitation Agreements

Alternative Dispute Resolution

  • Arbitration of Disputes
  • Mediation of Disputes
  • Settlement Conferences